Thursday, May 28, 2009

More On Skin Irritation and Loose Skin

Those dark, sweaty spots on your body from loose skin that people generally don't like to talk about (but, I've noticed, are increasingly used as comedy fodder...even saw it in a cartoon episode of Fairly Oddparents where all meals were comprised of dessert...I have a young son and he likes cartoons, okay?) like to form rashes and skin irritation. I wrote about a problem I was having with this yesterday.

I put Gold Bond Medicated Powder on it last night and again this morning and it feels better. Don't know if it'll solve the problem, but hey...anything to help. I have an appointment with my primary care physician towards the end of the month and will be asking her for some kind of prescription to cure this because it is driving me nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment