Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Loose Skin and Rashes...

It happened before the surgery a couple times, and this is the first time since the surgery that I've noticed it.

There's some kind of a wet rash under the fold of a section of skin.

It's uncomfortable and annoying. I don't know if it's just a rash or some kind of infection...but I do know it's annoying.

I'm hoping some powder will help with it. Supposedly a few years down the road, if there are infections, I can try getting loose skin removed. As pointed out at weight loss surgery coach once you reach a certain point in weight gain the ability for skin to "snap back" is most likely lost...so exercise will not help this particular problem.

In all likelihood, the sweat and friction will make it worse.

Any other patients out there experience this and try home treatments that seem to work?

No comments:

Post a Comment