Sunday, April 26, 2009

Yet Another Quick Update...YAQU

Seeing as my friend had asked about measuring out progress on Sundays...and I normally do this on Fridays...I'm posting a quick update on how the numbers are going this morning.

Weight this morning...348.5
Overall loss since January...109.5
Loss since friend's proposed challenge...14.5
Pounds to go to meet my challenge goal...45.5
Percent of challenge goal met...%24

I haven't heard from him since he asked about starting the weight loss challenge. I should see if he's willing to start a blog to keep track of his numbers where it can be checked...

If you're reading this and think there was an error somewhere, let me know dude. According to the info I recorded we talked about doing this one week ago, the 19th, and I have been using the numbers from that day on.

No comments:

Post a Comment