Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tasty Fried Food

I avoid fried foods now. I've had a bite once in a great great while, but overall I avoid it simply because fried foods make me feel a little queasy (psychosomatic, maybe?), but fried foods aren't very good for you anyway.

One of my guilty post-op pleasures is following the This Is Why You're Fat site. Every day, a new culinary concoction. Such as this one which sounds intriguing and scary at the same time.

There's so many things that people have whipped up and posted. I admit I've made some oddball things in the past, but I don't think I've come up with things that these people do. I'll also admit that I've seen a couple of these things at county fairs and carnivals, though.

In case you never actually looked around the site the This Is Why You're Fat site is listed on the side panel of this blog. Every day. New scary food. Take a gander. Recoil in horror. I won't tell anyone that you secretly wondered what it would taste like.

No comments:

Post a Comment