Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oh Wow...This Would Kill Healthy People

I have to admit, this sounds...compellingly...tempting to me.

Maybe I'm earning my time in the therapists chair as most sane people would probably say this is disgusting. Me...it's a huge chunk of the things that I miss. This is virtually every cakey dessert that I used to enjoy mashed into one.

Click the link. Go ahead. Take a look.

Yes, I've had bariatric surgery, and I struggle with emotional eating. I snack out on mixed nuts and now broccoli with mustard (don't ask...it's a taste I acquired back when I first was on a very low calorie diet) periodically to stave off both hungers and feeling wonky during my exercise sessions. I watch my weight as much as possible to try and make sure I keep losing weight.

This food looks great to me. It is a reminder of all the things I miss. But I can't try it. It would be a death sentence.

Okay, not a death sentence. But it would probably hurt. A lot. Or at least make me regret it.

But hey...I'm allowed to look and drool. What about you neurotypicals out there? What do you think of food like this? Click on the link and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment