Sunday, September 13, 2009

Best Thing Since Fried Butter

Well, actually it is fried butter. Click the link to check it out.

Comes in different flavors. You might think this is crazy...well, I'm not so sure.

  • It's a pat of butter. I don't know how many you get served, but it's one pat of butter rolled in a dough. Probably less calories than (or on par with) your average restaurant dinner roll. With a pat of butter.
  • It joins the ranks of fried Oreos, twinkies, Coke, pickles, Snickers, Gummi Bears...basically anything that can be dipped in batter and stuck into a fryer.
One or two pats of butter isn't going to kill you. I probably can't have it since I don't know what the surgery effect would be with such greasy fried goo and I'd rather not end up doing Chunk's Truffle Shuffle at a fairground or even around the house. I'm thinking that even if I asked my surgeon or doctor about it they'll tell me it'll put me in the hospital if it means keeping me from even being tempted by a doughy buttery pat of love.

Still...tempting to think about it. Is it as bad or as good as it sounds like it could be? In my mind it could go either way. I thought the same thing about fried Coke but it seems to be selling somewhere...(Insert smiles here)

No comments:

Post a Comment